Training Courses and Workshops
The Urquhart Partnership is pleased to be able to be able provide a wide range of "soft skills" training courses within the fields of leadership, management, supervisory and personal development, which we can run for your organisation.
Please note that we do not run a public training course calendar but we do offer one to one training sessions which can be delivered in line with an individual's specific needs. If you have a training need not covered by the courses listed please contact us.
"WOW! That's What I Call Development" lets you create your own customised 'playlist' of people development modules. Development that's music to your ears, and your budget!
One to one coaching can be offered to participants in order to address specific issues and to enable learning to be transferred back into the workplace.
Our training programmes are:
- Practical, skills-based and fun
- Highly participative
- Delivered in a professional but informal manner
- Tailored to meet the specific needs of the client and the individual
- Designed to take account of business factors and organisational culture
- Geared towards transferring skills back to the workplace to improve employee performance
- Courses tailored to specific learning requirements leading to effective learning
- Work in a relaxed and informal way with small groups, ensuring personal tuition
- Training delivered in a highly participative and interactive way, maximising the involvement and learning opportunity of all delegates
- Safe and supportive environment in which practical skills may be applied to authentic simulation exercises
- Training can be followed up to ensure learning is being utilised in the workplace