The Urquhart Partnership offers an extensive range of Training and Development modules that provide guidance and support to managers and supervisors alike. However, there are several topics that concentrate more on the individual's personal development. These include:
- Presentation Skills - aimed at anyone who has to deliver a presentation. This includes people who have never done this before, and those who want to brush up on their existing skills
- Assertiveness - aimed at anyone who has difficulty portraying themselves in a confident way and would benefit from help with this
- Meeting Skills - aimed at anyone who regularly participates in meetings or acts as the lead or chair in meetings
- Interpersonal Skills - aimed at anyone who wants to improve their interpersonal skills and communication
- Recruitment and Selection Skills - aimed at those involved in the process of recruiting and selecting staff. This includes Human Resource staff or line management with whom this responsibility often lies. This course is for those that want to hire the best person for the job, using a fair and consistent process.