Managers can be appointed to their position from a variety of sources. Some managers are appointed straight in; they come from other organisations who have developed them, and you get the "finished article". Some are recent graduates, others are promoted internally. Some managers are experienced, and some have had no management development at all. There are those who are naturals, and those who need a little bit of help. Which is where the Urquhart Partnership comes in.
We can offer a variety of management development options that will help your managers grow into their roles. These include:
- Customised management development programmes
- UP management training workshops tailored to your needs
- One-to-one coaching on specific management issues
- We customise all management development so it is specific to your requirements
- Delegates are encouraged to discuss real-life issues, and we provide workable solutions that they can implement
- We offer post-session follow-up to address difficulties the delegate has encountered