Recruitment and Selection
Helping you find the best person available, not the first person available.
We recognise that there is much more to recruitment than a simple matching on paper of a candidate CV to a job description. We understand that skills, suitability, experience, motivation, personality and ambition are important factors and we consider these areas as part of our standard interview process.
An interesting observation:
An individual recruited on a salary of £40,000 will, over 5 years, cost the organisation around £350,000 in salary and benefits. The typical length of time spent by a company interviewing a candidate is approximately 2 - 3 hours...
Given the potential level of investment in hiring a new member of staff, we aim to work with organisations who are looking to recruit the best person available, not the first person available and we aim to help organisations make wise Human Resource investments when they are recruiting. To achieve this we deliver robust recruitment and selection processes that help minimse the risk of getting it wrong and ensure the person you recruit is right for the role, team and organisation.
- We can provide a more objective and comprehensive recruitment process
- Reduce the management and adminsitration burden on you
- Improve the screening and selection process
- Source and select employees that are a better match to the role and the organisation
- Improve staff retention through getting recruitment right first time